|Maria Rachel Hooley||
It's summer, and for me that means lots of work on novels, so I thought I'd share what's coming up. Currently, I have two books that are ready to be edited.
The other project is my current work-in-progress, and I'm currently about halfway through the first draft.
I guess I'd better get off this blog and get to work!
Okay, time to set new goals for the coming year. Here's what I've come up with.
1. Write six new novels.
2. Co-write five new screenplays.
3. Finish twenty-five new poems.
4. Publish seven new novels.
5. Market, market, market like crazy.
6. Have more fun this year than last.
I'm an indie author with over forty books.